Wednesday Chipperish Reminder
It’s Wednesday, folks, and time for another episode of Jed Bartlet Is My President. Given the state of our current administration, a little political fantasy is unquestionably in order, don’t you think? I’m in, how about you? The amazing Dr. Kelly Jones–one of my dear pals from Betty days joins Lani for a discussion of “Six Meetings Before Lunch.” Kelly is delightful and I’m so jacked about her new podcast Southern Fried Scholar. I’m in, how about you?
Also how about some gratitude?
- Today, I’m excited about my WIP, which is coming together like magic–the hero and heroine wrote their own love scenes, which made my job so much nicer. Thank you, Tony and Sarah! Only about 20K more words and it’s off to Lani for edits.
- Sunshine–gorgeous sunrise this morning and sunshine all over the place today.
- Got to talk to Son last night where we processed a knotty issue for him–nothing dramatic, just something he needed to talk through. I’m always glad when he picks me to process with–it’s a Mom thing, I guess.
- Coffee, coffee, coffee…you know?
- Liz Flaherty, who is a friend who only becomes dearer with each day.
- Acorn TV–fun British television. Husband and I are hooked!
That’s it for today–I’m off to listen to JBIMP #4. 😉
Thanks so much for the JBIMP shout out. Being on a podcast with Lani Diane Rich was a total blast. 🙂
My pleasure, Kelly! The podcast was fun!