I spent the whole day at the IRWA Making Magic Miniconference and frankly, I’m too tired to think, let alone write. It was a great event and seeing Lani and Alastair again was fantastic! They were inspiring and I think there’s a chance I may be ready to start work on the new book again…
Thanks to the conference committee who did a wonderful job with planning, decorations, and food–everything went off without a hitch. Jillian Jacobs, Tia Catalina, Mellanie Szereto, and Tippi Hickey put together a fantastic event!
Five Things I’m Grateful for Today,
- Spending two days with Liz
- Spending time with Lani and Alastair
- Making Magic was truly magical
- I didn’t overeat at the conference
- It’s good to be back home