The election returns have distracted me from making my list this evening, but I am so grateful for many things:
- The long line when I went to vote—how great it was to see the huge turnout!
- Son’s interest in the election and his opinions, which are well-thought-out and well-expressed.
- Leftover homemade soup for supper–easy meal and delicious!
- I walked on the treadmill today with only a little pain.
- Dee texted me to tell me she is feeling so much better today. YAY!
Have you thought about your list or are you also distracted tonight?