The Romance Review’s Readers’ Choice Awards
Today begins nominations for The Romance Review’s Readers’ Choice Awards and my book, The Summer of Second Chances, has qualified to be nominated in the Romantic Suspense category. I’m so excited to be chosen by TRR, but now the rest is up to my readers. I hope all of you will go to http://www.theromancereviews.com/viewbooks.php?bookid=17238 to nominate The Summer of Second Chances. If I get at least 50 reader nominations, I move on to the final round and could be chosen as TRR’s Readers’ Choice romantic suspense book for Winter 2015. Nominations need to be made between September 11 and September 30, so please buzz on over, register, and nominate The Summer of Second Chances as your choice for the TRR award, won’t you? I sure would appreciate it!
I’ve been a crummy blogger, but next week, I’m going to get a lot of practice in as Liz Flaherty and I take to the road and blog our writing trip to Michigan. I’ll continue to post my gratitude list here and maybe some other thoughts, but starting September 14, head on over to Word Wranglers for all the details about our trip. I’m sure we’ll include lots of pictures and it should be fun!
Gratitude list for today:
- It’s coming on autumn, days are getting shorter and cooler.
- Spent an easy morning with Husband doing errands.
- Saw three huge monarch butterflies in the Costco parking lot–gorgeous!
- Got to be #1 on an Amazon Bestseller list for almost a whole day–nice!
- We have a new Word Wrangler coming on board and she’s one of my favorite clients and a super writer!