Even though I’m sick (some yucky stomach bug that jumped me last night at the Retreat and still has me in its clutches), I’m very grateful for all the blessings in my life.
- A weekend of pleasure with my IRWA colleagues at Retreat. It was my first one, but certainly not my last. As a matter of fact, I’m the other half of the 2013 planning committee. Can’t wait to get to work with Cheryl to start planning next year’s event.
- Got so much writing done on the widow’s story. It should be ready for betas in another week if all goes well.
- Cute little video of Son making Grandson giggle—what a precious sound!
- The sofa and watching the first season of Downton Abbey made being sick a little easier to bear.
- Dear Husband, who welcomed me home so sweetly, then played nurse to my sick self. What a guy!
Counting on this nasty little bug being gone tomorrow so I can focus on writing before the next editing gig hits. Hold a good thought and hey, tell me what you’re thankful for today.