Friday…It’s IRWA Retreat…
…so lots to be grateful for tonight!
- Lovely drive down to the Retreat–listened to music and sang along with Rod Stewart.
- Retreat is in a beautiful venue–an old manor house that’s full of history.
- Laughter in the next room–everyone is enjoying themselves.
- Already doing writing and critiquing, so we’re off to a roaring start.
- Sandy and Cheryl–my two critique partners.
How about you? What are you thankful for today?
I’m thankful to have you as a friend and CP, too. Love you, Nan! 🙂