This will be a quick post, but today has been so lovely, I truly need to acknowledge all the things that I’m grateful for, so here goes.
- My dear Husband, who got my car all ready to travel, made sure I understood how to get out the tire changing gear and how to jump the battery and most especially how to get a hold of OnStar if I need help on the road. Then he filled my tank and washed the car. What a great guy!
- Tonight, we got to Skype with our little guy, who is full of energy and so excited to be talking to Nanny and Poppy. He showed us all his Cars cars, each with a “Hey guys, look at this!” He got a giant kick out of he and Poppy both looking through their “noculars” at each other on Skype. He loves his binoculars and uses them to look at everything he wants to see up close. He also loved hearing about the big fish that I saw jump in the lake yesterday. Gosh, I can’t wait for Christmas!!!
- Talking to Son on Skype was also a treat and it seems as though their house reno is coming along at last! So happy for them!
- My dear friend, Moe, brought me an early birthday gift–a gorgeous leather bag/satchel for my computer or whatever I might want to carry. It is beautiful!
- I’m finally packed for my trip to MI–decided to try to dress for the weather, so I packed layers.
- An extra one–I made my goal for the MidList promotion! I sold some books!
Liz and I will be blogging over at Word Wranglers every day–we actually already started: http://wordwranglers.blogspot.com/2015/09/postcards-from.html, so head on over and join us on the trip. Come back here for some gratitude each day though, okay? Oh, and don’t forget to go by The Romance Review to nominate THE SUMMER OF SECOND CHANCES for the TRR Readers’ Choice award. I need at least 50 nominations to go on to the next round in the contest! Thank you always!